How to Increase the traffic of website? How to be found on google search results?
When you run an online business, the first step is making your online store or blog to introduce you to the world, but after that these questions come up. How to be found on google?! and How to increase traffic on the website?!!
in other words, how to drive traffic into your site!!!
Yes, this is the most important part of your business, Driving visitors into your website. Here we want to speak about SEO, and how it helps to increase your website´s traffic. Also, we will speak about some tips that may help you to introduce you to the world.
1. What is SEO and why it is important?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization” it is the practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic, as well as exposure to your brand, through non-paid (also known as “organic”) search engine results. SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site. Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
In today’s competitive market, SEO marketing is more important than ever. As we mentioned only creating a website is not enough for running an online business, you need to be found.
Search engine optimization is important because:
- The majority of search engine users (more than 65%) are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the search engine results pages (SERPS). To take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site(website traffic) or customers to your online store, your website needs to appear in one of the top positions
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust, and therefore your website traffic.
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media channels.
- SEO is important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO directly and indirectly. Their direct benefit is an increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized website is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
Please for more information about SEO, read our definitive guide into SEO. Here we explain what is SEO? how SEO works, also we teach you, how to optimize your webpages for SEO step by step to increase the traffic of your website.
2. Get Listed in Online Directories(business listing)
A business directory is an online list of businesses within a particular niche, location, or category. One way local businesses can get found by online searchers is through inclusion in business directories.
If I want to explain clearly, a Business listing is an online profile that contains your business name, address, phone number, and other details. There are thousands of websites and directories on which local business owners are allowed to create free business listings, this is one of the basic for your business to increase the traffic of the website.
how do I get listed on online directories?
You need to make your business online profile on online directories sites. Here are 5 most important online directories every business should be listed on, It is really important and easy:
3. Social Media + Video Content
Social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy. It doesn’t matter if you run a small local shop or a big national company. It helps you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. With more than three billion people around the world using social media every month, it’s no passing trend.
If people don’t know about your business, they can’t become your customers. Social media boosts your visibility among potential customers, letting you reach a wide audience by using a large amount of time and effort, also as you be found on social media, it will direct traffic from social media to your website.
Why social media marketing is important?
- Build Awareness: Social media boosts your visibility among potential customers Show Authenticity – Customers aren’t interested in businesses that published dry
- Encourage Engagement: Engaging with visitors will encourage them to work with you Provide
- Support: Instead of calling a customer service line, many people turn to Facebook or Twitter to solve problems or find information.
- Increased traffic: By sharing your content on social media, you are giving users a reason to click-through to your website
Additionally, a large number of customers will find you through your social media networks, and with the great, clean, and trusty social media you take visitors as your Future Costumers. but how to earn their trust?
There it is! Video Contents
You need content that engages, entertains, and informs the audience, and the video content just happens to be the best medium to achieve that. Statistics show that 55% of people watch videos online every day, and social media videos generate up to 1200% more shares than texts and images combined.
Also, visitor by watching you and your video will earn your trust, they will know who they are talking with and they will have clear thought about you and your product, that’s why social media influencers are beyond the everyone on social marketing.
4. Create New Content / Optimize Old Content
Topic is clear!
Create new content: The best way to increase traffic to your website from organic traffic is to increase the number of pages on your website that can rank for your important keyword terms. Look at where you can add new category pages, new blog posts, or new pieces of attractive content (visuals, quizzes, etc) to target specific keywords. because it’s the vehicle you use to reach and engage audiences. For instance, if you owned a nursery and wanted to increase your visibility, you might publish a series of blogs about gardening, choosing the right species of plants, growing tips, and more. When a person who wanted to know about gardening went looking for that information, your blog would come up, and you’d be able to build a relationship with that prospect by providing valuable information. When the time came for that prospect to buy a plant, for instance, you’d be the first nursery that came to mind. Today’s content must be educational, but also interesting, relevant, engaging, and shareable
Optimize old content: Because you are tracking your keyword rankings (you are, right?if not, you can check it here). you can find the keywords that you rank near the bottom of the first page and go add useful content to those pages to help them rank better. Google also prefers updated and new content over old stale content.
5. Start Email Marketing
What is email marketing?
It is a highly effective digital marketing strategy of sending emails to a group of people by using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations that all help to increase the traffic of the website.
There are many reasons you should make email marketing one of your top priorities, but here are the top 3:
- Email is the #1 communication channel. Did you know that at least 99% of consumers check their email daily?
- You own your list. On any social media platform, your account (along with all your fans and posts) could be suspended or deleted at any time, for any reason, without notice. However, you own your email list. No one can take those leads away from you
- Email just converts better. People who buy products marketed through email spend 138% more than those who do not receive email offers. Email marketing has an ROI of 4400%. That’s huge!
Depend on a platform that you buildup your website there are lots of email marketing tools that you can use, we mention here some of them:
Final Thoughts: The Best Email Marketing Service:
- If you’re a small business, non-profit, or a new blogger, then we recommend using Constant Contact. Their pricing is great, and the support team is top-notch.
- If you run an online store/e-commerce website, then we recommend using Drip because it is the best eCommerce email marketing software. Their personalization and automation features are extremely powerful.
- If you’re a professional blogger or content creator, then we recommend using ConvertKit. They offer an easy to use platform with advanced segmentation and funnels that will help you take your blogging business to the next level.
- If you’re a business owner who wants a powerful marketing automation tool that combines email marketing, SMTP bulk emails, and SMS messages, then we recommend using SendinBlue. Their platform is easy to use, and they allow you to manage both email and SMS from a single interface. They also offer a fairly generous forever free plan which makes them the best free email marketing software.
Tip: Get More Email Subscribers, Faster!
Once you have picked an email marketing service for your business, you’ll likely want to start getting more email subscribers.
We use and recommend OptinMonster. It is a powerful conversion optimization toolkit that helps you turn, abandoning website visitors into email subscribers and customers. OptinMonster seamlessly integrates with all the best email marketing services that we mentioned above and dozens more.
Today OptinMonster is being used by some of the largest brands in the world including McAfee, Experian, TripAdvisor, Pinterest, Harvard University, Paterson, and more and helped them to drive traffic back into their websites and platforms.
6. Social advertising
what is social advertising?
Social advertising is the process of creating and deploying clickable ads to reach target audiences through social media platforms, messaging apps, news feeds, and even outside apps and websites. Companies use social advertising campaigns to build brand awareness, generate leads, and/or capture sales revenue.
As I told, social media is the most important part of your business, nowadays everyone uses social media and more important everyone checks their social media hourly!!!! yes, this is the opportunity to be seen as fast as you can. By 2020, digital marketing researchers expect US businesses to spend over $100 billion on digital ads per year. Today, over 35% of display ads are run on Facebook. Other social media ad sites and search ads like Google Ads collectively make up the difference.
Social ads can use in many specific ways to meet different goals. Social advertising can help you target people in very specific demographics who might not otherwise stumble across your profile or website. Increase visibility on social media through these ads and drive their traffic to your website.
Don’t you wonder when you search something on google and later, on Instagram for example, BOOM! you have pop up advertising, exactly about what you have a search? Isn’t it awesome?! They show you exactly what you have been searching for.
The advantages of social media advertising:
- Brand Recognition: You can increase brand recognition by advertising through social media
- Brand Loyalty: For any company to stay afloat, it needs a loyal clientele base.
- Conversion Rates: The majority of the population is on social media.
- Reduced Marketing Costs: Compared to conventional marketing, social media marketing does not require a lot of monetary resources.
- Better Search Engine Ranking: While a social media page does not exactly improve search rankings, the page will certainly get you more traffic into your website.
7. Invest in Google AdWords
Google AdWords is Google’s online advertising program, the program allows you to create online ads to reach audiences that are interested in the products and services you offer. The AdWords platform runs on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, i.e. you have to pay every time a visitor clicks your ad.
Google AdWords increases leads and customers. If your campaigns are set up properly, it has the potential to send extremely targeted leads to your website(that means targeted traffic into your website), E-commerce website, opt-in form or other online property. Google AdWords allows you to focus on people who are searching for what you have to offer
AdWords enables you to easily target countries, areas within a country, and radius targeting (to show your ads to people within a certain distance to your business). You can exclude locations, too, even in your proximity targeting. Excluding locations brings your ROI up by lowering costs and targeting more precisely.
As I mentioned you have to pay for every click that visitors do on your Ads, it would be costly if you don’t know how to use it! here we want to discuss the common mistakes that everyone does on AdWords.
Common (and Costly) Google Ads Mistakes and How to Avoid them:
- Search & Display Network
- Negative keywords
- Conversion tracking
- Keyword research
- Testing bidding strategies
- Testing ad copies
- Ad Extensions
- Regional trends
As it discussed here completely . SEMRUSH.COM has a decent article about Google AdWords